Test Shoot

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hey guys!

So last week I did a little test shoot with two incredible ladies. ♡ Last time I shot with the beautiful and lovely Megan Smith we went for a super soft dream-like aesthetic but this time we decided to do something a little more editorial; combine this with the incredibly talented Stephanie Milne lending us her make up artistry skills for the evening, and we were all set for a great shoot!

I'd also tried my hand at painting my own backdrop on v flats at the weekend so this proved a great opportunity to try them out. ^.^

As you can see below, I set them up as a little corner to shoot in and I'm super pleased with the results! Why do I have a hair tie half way up my hand you ask? Who knows.



These ladies were a dream to work with (as always!) and it was such a fun shoot. ♡ To top it all off, I'm completely smitten with the results; I just love the images. I hope you do too.

Here is a little sneak peek, shh!




Lots of love,
Rachael.♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

500px Feed

Say hello